Ram Charan’s forthcoming action thriller, Dhruva, has been the talk of the town ever since the film’s action packed trailer was unveiled a couple of days ago. The movie is going to hit the screens on December 9 amidst high expectations.
In the film, Charan will be seen as an IPS on a mission to nab an evil scientist named Siddharth Abimanyu, essayed by Aravind Swami. Speaking about the Tamil star in a recent interview, Charan said that Aravind set the benchmark so high with his performance in Thani Oruvan that they couldn’t think of any other actor to cast for the remake.
Charan went on to hail Aravind Swami as a perfect gentleman and said that they bonded quite well off the sets and became so friendly that it was quite challenging for them to play foes once the camera started rolling.
- Two songs from BAN to come out soon
- Small Hindi film continues to surprise
- Special fan shows for Rangasthalam
- Biggest multi-starrer announced in style
- Pawan Kalyan to attend Chal Mohan Ranga’s pre-release event