Ram Charan turned producer with his father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback movie, Khaidi No.150, and scored a mammoth success on his debut. Buoyed by this, Charan is gearing up to produce Chiru’s 151st movie as well.
In his latest interview, Charan revealed that he never planned to produce Chiru151 and that impressed by his handling of matters during Khaidi No.150, Chiru himself chose Charan to helm the project. Needless to say, Charan is mighty thrilled with his dad’s trust in him.
Chiru151 will be directed by Surender Reddy. More details about this project will be revealed soon.
- We’ll not let Pawan step his foot in Rayalaseema
- Poll : Which of these Mahesh films will be a bigger hit?
- Charan’s film with Aishwarya Rai creates a stutter
- Most satisfying hit of my career: Nikhil on Keshava
- Tamannaah, Sundeep Kishan in Bollywood director’s Tollywood debut
Articles that might interest you