The unit of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s movie have left for East Godavari district to kick-start a month-long schedule that begins tomorrow. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in the picturesque Pudipalli village in Godavari region.
Incidentally, Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic classic, Aapadbhandhavudu, was also shot majorly in Pudipalli. Pudipalli was also featured prominently in several noted Telugu movies such as Krishnam Raju’s Trisoolam, Balakrishna’s Bangaru Bullodu and Allari Naresh’s Praanam.
However, reports say that Charan’s movie will be the last film to be shot in Pudipalli, as the village will soon be extinct as it will be submerged by the proposed Polavaram project.
- Baahubali’s Mumbai premiere cancelled
- Bollywood star Vinod Khanna passes away
- Actor turned politician set for a comeback to movies
- Pelli Choopulu director’s next a coming-of-age buddy comedy
- Hours before release, Baahubali surpasses yet another milestone
Articles that might interest you