The unit of Ram Charan and Sukumar’s movie have left for East Godavari district to kick-start a month-long schedule that begins tomorrow. A majority of the film’s shooting will take place in the picturesque Pudipalli village in Godavari region.
Incidentally, Charan’s father Megastar Chiranjeevi’s iconic classic, Aapadbhandhavudu, was also shot majorly in Pudipalli. Pudipalli was also featured prominently in several noted Telugu movies such as Krishnam Raju’s Trisoolam, Balakrishna’s Bangaru Bullodu and Allari Naresh’s Praanam.
However, reports say that Charan’s movie will be the last film to be shot in Pudipalli, as the village will soon be extinct as it will be submerged by the proposed Polavaram project.
- Vikram-Tamannaah’s Sketch seals its release date
- Nag’s Om Namo Venkatesaya’s Tamil version is all set for release
- NTR to turn father for the second time
- Naga Shaurya bets big on his next film
- Awe continues its solid run in US