Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s family drama is going to be shot in the beautiful Pollachi area from March 9th and arrangements are being made for this shoot. Charan and Kajal Aggarwal will be seen as the lead pair in this movie. Right now, the film is being shot in parts of Tamil Nadu and Kerala.
Veteran hero Srikanth will be seen as Charan’s babai in this movie and Tamil actor Raj Kiran will be seen as Charan’s grandfather. Kamalinee Mukherjee is also playing an important role in the movie. A well known senior hero is also expected to make an appearance in the movie.
Krishna Vamsi is the director of this project and Thaman is the music director. Bandla Ganesh is the producer of this prestigious project. The film’s title and first look will be revealed on March 27th
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you