Govindudu Andarivadele is getting ready for a grand release all over, and hero Ram Charan is leaving no stone unturned to make this film a memorable hit. Reports suggest that Ram Charan is planning to visit US and promote GAV there. He also visited the US consulate yesterday in this regard.
This could bolster the overseas collections of GAV, and will pit Ram Charan against Mahesh Babu whose latest flick ‘Aagadu’ collected over 1 million USD in the first weekend of release.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you