Generally, young generation star heroes jump at any chance to act in remakes of their family blockbusters.Mega Power Star Ram Charan however, wants Allari Naresh to act in the remake of Megastar Chiranjeevi’s classic comedy ‘Chantabbai’!
Charan was the chief guest for the audio launch of Allari Naresh’s ‘Yamudiki Mogudu’ and while addressing the crowd, Charan made these comments ” It would be great to see Allari Naresh in the remake of Chantabbai. I sincerely hope that he makes that film. I also wish him the very best for Yamudiki Mogudu and I want this movie to be a landmark film in his career”.
‘Yamudiki Mogudu’ is Allari Naresh’s socio fantasy entertainer and the comedy star expressed his optimism over the film. Chanti is the producer and E Satti Babu is the film’s director. The movie has Richa Panai as the heroine and Sayaji Shinde will be seen as Lord Yama. Veteran glamour queen Ramya Krishna will be seen as Lord Yama’s wife.
- Sampoo’s kind gesture towards late comedian’s family
- Will Srikanth bounce back with Operation 2019?
- Bharat Ane Nenu Tamil, Malayalam versions’ release delayed
- First look of Kalyan Dhev’s debut gets a date
- Shooting update on NTR’s next