It is well known that Ram Charan is currently busy shooting for his upcoming film, Bruce Lee, in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. The film is touted to be an out and out action entertainer with all the elements to woo the family audience.
According to the latest update, the unit has wrapped up 80 percent of the film’s shoot. Rakul Preet Singh is the female lead and Kriti Kharbanda is essaying a crucial role in the film. DVV Danayya is producing the film and SS Thaman is scoring tunes for it. The film is slated to hit the screens in October.
- Suryanarayana Raju would have been very happy: Rebel Star
- Baahubali 2 is my career’s best music album: Rajamouli
- Craze for low budget path breaking movies continues
- Pawan talks about his rendezvous with KTR
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
Articles that might interest you