For the first time in her 8-year-old career, actress Samantha paired with Ram Charan in Sukumar’s Rangasthalam. Going by the song teasers and posters, the onscreen chemistry between Charan and Sam will be a treat for their fans.
Before leaving for the US, Samantha met with a few media houses to promote Rangasthalam. In one of the interviews, Sam said that Ram Charan has worked quite hard for the film. She went on to say that Charan’s career will be redefined as before Rangasthalam and after Rangasthalam.
Expressing no regrets over not acting alongside Charan earlier, Sam said that perhaps they were destined to act in a memorable film like Rangasthalam. The film releases on March 30.
- Rajamouli, Shobu land in Japan for Baahubali 2’s special screening
- Awe director’s next with senior hero?
- Baahubali 2 sets a new record for Indian films in China
- Sai Dharam Tej clarifies reports on his film’s title, yet again
- Top Actress Opens Up About Her Struggle With Depression