While his father Megastar Chiranjeevi is taking Zumba classes to look slim and fit for his role in the most awaited comeback film Kaththi, Ram Charan is no less. Cherry too has been undergoing rigorous training for his role of a police officer in Dhruva, the official remake of Thani Oruvan.
In order to get into the skin of his character and to look apt for his menacing cop’s role, Charan is hitting the gym to bulk up his muscle and is also undergoing an intensive fitness and diet regime. Cherry has been regularly doing cardio in the morning and weights in the evening, apart from cycling, sprinting and brisk walking.
Coming to his diet, Charan has been consuming more protein through egg whites, salads and protein shake for breakfast. Charan then takes frequent mini meals and takes in a lot of white sandwiches, fruits, bread toasts with yogurt and drinking lots of water, excluding rice completely.
Let’s hope Charan’s hardwork will pay off this time.
- Star heroine heaps praises on Mahesh Babu
- Raj Tarun’s KUJ gets censor clearance
- Interview : Rakul Preet – I am too young for female oriented films
- Samantha super excited for her new thriller
- Poll : Who among these is the most stylish heroine in Tollywood?
Articles that might interest you