After a brief gap, Ram Charan’s upcoming project which is the remake of Tamil super hit Thani Oruvan finally went on floors yesterday. But latest update reveals that the mega hero will soon be doing a film in Mytri Movie Makers banner.
It is already a known fact that Charan will be doing a film with director Sukumar and reports reveal that the said project will be produced by Mytri Movie Makers. This is the same production house which is associated with films like Janatha Garage and Srimanthudu. The above said film might shape up once Ram Charan wraps up his current project.
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
- Bunny Ropes In A Tutor For DJ
- Stage is all set for Baahubali extravaganza
- RGV spews venom on Pawan Kalyan yet again
Articles that might interest you