After a brief gap, Ram Charan’s upcoming project which is the remake of Tamil super hit Thani Oruvan finally went on floors yesterday. But latest update reveals that the mega hero will soon be doing a film in Mytri Movie Makers banner.
It is already a known fact that Charan will be doing a film with director Sukumar and reports reveal that the said project will be produced by Mytri Movie Makers. This is the same production house which is associated with films like Janatha Garage and Srimanthudu. The above said film might shape up once Ram Charan wraps up his current project.
- Yet another hero to play a visually challenged character?
- Malayalam Megastar’s Fans Troll Actress For Her Remarks
- Agnyaathavaasi 2nd in top 10 most liked South Indian movie teasers
- Tollywood Gears Up To Party Hard For NYE 2018
- My reputation as a successful distributor took a hit: Dil Raju