Mega Powerstar Ramcharan’s most anticipated flick Govindhudu Andharivadele is all set for a grand release on October 1. According to our reliable sources, Charan will be introduced as a Rugby player named Abhiram in London.
How this ultra modern guy, after finding that his roots are in a small village in Andhra Pradesh lands there and touched by the love and sentimental values decides to stay back is the main crux of the film. Sources also add that the visuals have come out extremely well.
Directed by Krishna Vamsi, this family entertainer features Kajal, Prakash Raj and Jayasudha in other prominent roles. Produced by Bandla Ganesh, Yuvan Shankar Raja scores music for this family entertainer.
- There’s no stopping Agnyaathavaasi’s teaser
- Megastar Inspired Ram Charan’s Look In Rangasthalam
- Akhil Thanks His Fans In US
- Nani Confident About MCA’s Success
- Kangana Ranaut Invited As A Keynote Speaker At Harvard Business School