Mega Power Star Ram Charan will finally be heading for the shoot of his upcoming film ‘Dhruva’. The film’s shoot will commence from 3rd June and Charan will take part in this schedule which is expected to last a while. Combination scenes with Tamil star Aravind Swamy are going to be shot in this schedule.
Surender Reddy is the director of this official remake of the Tamil superhit “Thani Oruvan”. The makers are looking at a possible release in Dussehra season or in December for this movie.
Allu Aravind is producing this big budget film on Geetha Arts banner.
- Rahul’s Howrah Bridge joins Republic Day clash
- Sudheer Babu kick-starts dubbing for his maiden film as producer
- Akshay Kumar postpones Padman for Padmaavat
- Sunny Leone gets a rare honor
- Gang going steady on weekdays