Mega Power Star Ram Charan will finally be heading for the shoot of his upcoming film ‘Dhruva’. The film’s shoot will commence from 3rd June and Charan will take part in this schedule which is expected to last a while. Combination scenes with Tamil star Aravind Swamy are going to be shot in this schedule.
Surender Reddy is the director of this official remake of the Tamil superhit “Thani Oruvan”. The makers are looking at a possible release in Dussehra season or in December for this movie.
Allu Aravind is producing this big budget film on Geetha Arts banner.
- Controversial director busy with 4 films in his kitty
- Pawan questions the North-South disparity yet again
- Prabhas19’s pleasant surprise for fans tomorrow
- Sunil’s Ungarala Rambabu gets a release date
- Prabhas played the strongest of emotions in a subtle manner: Rajamouli
Articles that might interest you