Mega Power Star Ram Charan will finally be heading for the shoot of his upcoming film ‘Dhruva’. The film’s shoot will commence from 3rd June and Charan will take part in this schedule which is expected to last a while. Combination scenes with Tamil star Aravind Swamy are going to be shot in this schedule.
Surender Reddy is the director of this official remake of the Tamil superhit “Thani Oruvan”. The makers are looking at a possible release in Dussehra season or in December for this movie.
Allu Aravind is producing this big budget film on Geetha Arts banner.
- Vishal Has No Plans To Get Married Until
- Rana’s NRNM’s trailer reaches a magical figure
- NTR’s Jai Lava Kusa’s Release Date Announced!
- 100 feet hot air balloon promotions for Rajini’s 2.0
- Different screenplay is the highlight of Kurukshetram: Arjun
Articles that might interest you