Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ is gearing up for release on September 6th. Currently, post production activities are underway and dubbing work is going on. Charan is going to be seen with none other than Priyanka Chopra in this movie.
‘Thoofan’ is the Telugu version of ‘Zanjeer’. Apoorva Lakhia is the director of this movie and Yogi has supervised the Telugu version. There are some minor changes between the two versions. Sri Hari is going to be seen in the Telugu version of the film, in place of Sanjay Dutt.
Will Charan make a good impact with his Bollywood debut? That is something that remains to be seen.
- Vishwaroopam 2’s final mix underway in the US
- Award-winning DP to shoot Bharath Ane Nenu
- Pawan Kalyan to visit OU student’s family
- Vote – 7th Readers Choice Awards : Popular Hero of 2017
- Drug peddler’s arrest rocks Bollywood