Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ is gearing up for release on September 6th. Currently, post production activities are underway and dubbing work is going on. Charan is going to be seen with none other than Priyanka Chopra in this movie.
‘Thoofan’ is the Telugu version of ‘Zanjeer’. Apoorva Lakhia is the director of this movie and Yogi has supervised the Telugu version. There are some minor changes between the two versions. Sri Hari is going to be seen in the Telugu version of the film, in place of Sanjay Dutt.
Will Charan make a good impact with his Bollywood debut? That is something that remains to be seen.
- Lakshmi Manchu returns to production with a thriller
- Prabhas dons the grease paint after months
- 3 million Twitter followers for Nagarjuna
- Balayya’s audacious show in Paisa Vasool’s trailer
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
Articles that might interest you