Mega Powerstar Ram Charan’s ‘Thoofan’ is gearing up for release on September 6th. Currently, post production activities are underway and dubbing work is going on. Charan is going to be seen with none other than Priyanka Chopra in this movie.
‘Thoofan’ is the Telugu version of ‘Zanjeer’. Apoorva Lakhia is the director of this movie and Yogi has supervised the Telugu version. There are some minor changes between the two versions. Sri Hari is going to be seen in the Telugu version of the film, in place of Sanjay Dutt.
Will Charan make a good impact with his Bollywood debut? That is something that remains to be seen.
- Baahubali 2’s three days AP/Telangana collections
- Unleashed the power of Indian Cinema: Nag on Rajamouli
- Baahubali forces Bollywood’s biggest film to change tactics
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 30-04-2017
- Powerstar surprises Kerala Beauty
Articles that might interest you