DSP was performing a heart-touching tribute to his father which was a part of NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. Seeing Devi’s moving performance, Charmme couldn’t control her emotions and bursted out in tears.
Shriya Saran, who was present by her side consoled Charmme. It is already known that Charmee is very close with DSP’s family and has some fond memories with the late Satyanand.
- Rangasthalam’s first look on auspicious occasion
- Prabhu Deva-Vijay team up yet again
- London to be base for Sye Raa’s post-production work
- Rajasekhar becomes emotional during Garuda Vega teaser launch
- Garuda Vega’s teaser is surprisingly impressive
Articles that might interest you