DSP was performing a heart-touching tribute to his father which was a part of NTR’s Nannaku Prematho. Seeing Devi’s moving performance, Charmme couldn’t control her emotions and bursted out in tears.
Shriya Saran, who was present by her side consoled Charmme. It is already known that Charmee is very close with DSP’s family and has some fond memories with the late Satyanand.
- Superstar’s bearded look for his next
- Bellamkonda junior goes on a much-needed vacation
- Nani reveals the title of Aadhi Pinisetty’s next
- My dad is proud of my career choices- Dulquer Salmaan
- Shamili pins hopes on Ammamagari Illu