It’s been a long time since Charmee has done meaty roles in Telugu films. While some of her films like Anukokunda Oka Roju, Mantra and few other films earned her a lot of name and fame, she has mostly been playing glamorous roles, apart from special songs.
Recently, the actress was pleasantly surprised when an upcoming director informed her a lot of upcoming actresses had quoted Charmee’s name when he asked them who their inspiration was. Apparently, he had auditioned almost 30 girls and most of them said it was Charmee’s performance in Anukokunda Oka Roju which impressed them the most. No wonder, Charmee was all smiles when she heard about the incident.
She’ll soon be seen in Thammareddy Bharadwaj’s Prathighatana, which is said to be a sensitive film and Charmee is playing the role of a journalist.
- Telugu Review : Undha..Ledha..?
- Anjali, Raai Lakshmi team up for a bilingual
- Aditi Rao opens up about dating Bollywood star
- From one Superstar to the other, Rajini lauds Mohanlal
- Amid the DSPs row, Suresh Babu warns of a huge agitation in TFI