Actress Charmi is teaming up with Osho Tulasiram, the director of the film ‘Mantra’. The new movie will go onto the sets from June and pre-production work is currently underway. The film will be produced by CHV Sarma on Mantra Entertainments banner.
The film is expected to be a thriller and producer Sarma says that the story of the film is quite unique. “I really liked the story that was narrated to me by Tulasiram. It is quite different from normal stories. We are now working on the script and screenplay”, he says
More details about the cast and crew will formally be announced at a later date.
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
- Svelte beauty not proud of her fairness cream ads
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
Articles that might interest you