Actress Charmi is teaming up with Osho Tulasiram, the director of the film ‘Mantra’. The new movie will go onto the sets from June and pre-production work is currently underway. The film will be produced by CHV Sarma on Mantra Entertainments banner.
The film is expected to be a thriller and producer Sarma says that the story of the film is quite unique. “I really liked the story that was narrated to me by Tulasiram. It is quite different from normal stories. We are now working on the script and screenplay”, he says
More details about the cast and crew will formally be announced at a later date.
- Senior hero’s younger son’s acting debut with a trilingual film
- Poll : Who among these two is a better actor?
- Indian Cinema is not all about song and dance: Karan Johar
- Raj Tarun-Ravi Babu-Vyjayanthi’s film to be revived?
- Fate of March releases to be decided on Feb 23