“Which north Indian actress speaks the best Telugu”? Ask this question in Film Nagar and you are bound to find bubbly beauty Charmi’s name in more than half of the answers. This talented and highly energetic actress has a special knack for picking up languages and apart from Tamanna, she is perhaps the only other North Indian actress who can speak fluent Telugu like a native speaker. Not just Telugu, Charmi can speak a host of other Indian languages quite fluently.
When asked about it, she puts it down to her cosmopolitan upbringing and a passion for learning something new. The actress will be making her Malayalam debut opposite the legendary Mammootty and her impeccable language skills are bound to win her many admirers in Kerala as well. Let us see of Charmi makes waves with her Malayalam career.
- ‘Bangarraju will be made only with Nagarjuna sir’ – Kalyan
- Pawan, NTR’s camaraderie was a treat to watch at NTR28’s launch
- Trisha walks out of the much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Rashmi Gautam – I will continue to do glamour doll roles
- Sudigaadu’s Combo To Repeat Again?