Charmi will soon be seen as a journalist in a film titled Prathigatana. Thammareddy Bharadwaj is directing and producing this film. Apparently, the film is inspired from a real incident which occurred few years ago in Orissa where a woman was raped and later she went into a coma. Thammareddy Bharadwaj stated that he was vexed up with reading all these news articles and the outcome of that anger and frustration is Prathigatana. Charmi plays a TV journalist named Nischala and it’s said to be one of the most powerful role she is going to play in her career. Lakshmi Bhupal has written the script and S Gopal Reddy is the cinematographer.
Atul Kulkarni will be seen in a crucial scene and there are lot of political elements in the film. Prathigatana is the comeback film for Thammareddy Bharadwaj and he hasn’t directed a film in several years now. Looks like the director-cum-producer is quite determined to make a strong statement with a hard hitting subject this time.
- Chitchat with Mahesh at BAN’s success meet
- My performance in BAN’s press meet scene is my career’s best: Mahesh
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s Vijayotsava Sabha will be a grand affair
- Bharat Ane Nenu’s 1st weekend AP & Telangana collections
- BAN is unstoppable at Australian box office