Actress Charmme was felicitated for playing a powerful woman-centric role in her latest release, Jyothi Lakshmi. Vamsi Film Society felicitated Charmme and the unit members of Jyothi Lakshmi at a starstudded event last night, which was attended by several film and political celebrities.
Speaking on the occasion, an excited Charmme said that fans and film lovers have been calling her Jyothi Lakshmi everywhere. Charmme also said that women must respect fellow women and only then that others will start respecting women.
Directed by Puri Jagannadh, Jyothi Lakshmi was released to positive reviews and the collections have been decent at the box-office.
- Baahubali’s overseas destruction continues
- RC11 unit thrilled with first schedule rushes
- Pawan Kalyan inspired Baahubali’s interval scene
- Baahubali 2 Is India’s ‘Star Wars’
- Karan Johar tweets Baahubali’s day 1 collections
Articles that might interest you