Charmy who has earlier played several women centric characters with élan is now ready to hit the screens with her film “Prema Oka Maikam” which is all set to release on 30th of this month. Charmy is playing the lead role along with Rahul and Saranya. Chandhu is the director of the film who has earlier directed Notebook and few other films. Speaking on the occasion the director said “Its basically a love story which revolves around three characters Mallika, Lalith and Swathi. The way love has played with them is captured interestingly in the film. Charmy has essayed a bold character of a prostitute and her acting is the main highlight of the film”. Pulagam chinnarayana who is a famous Journalist has penned dialogues for this film.
It’s been quite long since Charmy delivered a hit film, we will have to wait and see if this movie gives her the much needed break.
- No benefit shows for Baahubali in Telangana
- Bunny’s voice-over for Charan’s movie?
- Baahubali 2 eyeing earth shattering first day records
- Warangal Collector’s Baahubalian surprise for hardworking staff
- Poll : Will Kattappa’s secret of Killing Baahubali effect Baahubali’s outcome?
Articles that might interest you