After a memorable hit with Ye Maaya Chesave, the much awaited combination of Naga Chaitanya and Gautham Menon has materialized once again for the yet to be titled romantic entertainer. This Telugu-Tamil bilingual has Simbu playing Chay’s role in the Tamil version and Malayali beauty Manjima Mohan is playing the heroine’s role in both the versions.
As per the latest reports, the film’s shooting has been going on in the Tamil Nadu-Kerala border and the unit will go on a road trip and cover various exotic locales in Kerala and upto the Western Ghats. Gautham Menon’s penchant for beautiful Kerala locales is well known and he exploited the Malabar natural beauty to its fullest in Ye Maaya Chesave and several other films.
- Nithin’s next in climax mode
- Rakul reveals how she bagged Rarandoi
- Sharwanand-Maruthi Film’s Shoot Shifts To Austria
- Bollywood producer hails Baahubali 2
- Arjun’s 150th film gets a Telugu title
Articles that might interest you