Young actors Naga Chaitanya and Samantha are one of the most popular on-screen couples in Telugu film industry. Together, Chay and Samantha gave three memorable films such as Ye Maaya Chesave, Autonagar Surya and Manam.
Now, according to the ongoing buzz, the young couple may team up with each other for the fourth time in their upcoming film. According to the reports, Soggade Chinni Nayana’s director Kalyan Krishna has been in talks with both Chay and Sam for a possible fourth association.
This as yet-untitled romantic drama will go to floors in July and Annapurna Studios banner will produce it.
- Young hero turns ‘Lover’ for his next
- Saaho’s first look in a few hours
- Yet another surprise addition to Mahanati’s cast
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- Will Pawan, Trivikram surprise their fans with an early treat?