Following the grand success of his recent release, Rarandoi Veduka Chudham, Naga Chaitanya is currently busy with a romantic thriller in debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s direction. The film’s shooting is nearing completion.
It was reported sometime back that Chay’s next will be helmed by his Premam director Chandoo Mondeti. In his latest interview to a popular English news daily, Chandoo confirmed the project and went on to say that the film will be launched before Chay’s marriage in October.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is going to produce this film. Chandoo reveals that the film is a family thriller.
- Anasuya bags a solid project?
- NTR to launch his brother’s film
- Venue fixed for BAN’s massive success celebration
- Kriti Sanon excited for her major transformation
- Sammohanam wraps its shoot