Today, Akkineni Naga Chaitanya’s last film, Dohchay, completed one year of its theatrical release. The film, even though showcased a stylish Naga Chaitanya, was a commercial failure. Incidentally, Chay’s last three films – Dohchay, Oka Laila Kosam and Autonagar Surya, heavily disappointed the Akkineni fans.
However, with two highly promising films back-to-back in the form of Saahasam Swaasagaa Saagipo and Premam, Naga Chaitanya is raring to bounce back to form with a solid success. While SSS is slated to hit the screens first in May, Premam will open later in July.
Chay is playing completely contrasting roles in both those films and fans have pinned high hopes on them.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you