Naga Chaitanya is wrapping up back-to-back movies at a jet speed. While Rarandoi Veduka Chudham is gearing up for its release soon, an as-yet-untitled romantic thriller in debutant Krishna Marimuthu’s direction is halfway through already.
In June, Chay’s next with Premam director Chandoo Mondeti will kick-start in Mythri Movie Makers banner’s production. The latest speculation on this movie is that Chay will romance his Premam girl Anupama Parameswaran in this movie, which is touted as a thriller with an innovative plot.
An official confirmation is awaited in this regard. Keep watching 123telugu.com for more details about this movie.
- RGV enters the world of Original Series with GUNS and THIGHS
- Rarandoi opens well all over
- Child artiste in Bollywood’s cult hit turns heroine in Tollywood
- Special Column : Family movies in Telugu Cinema
- Andhagadu completes censor, ready for release
Articles that might interest you