Young Akkineni hero Naga Chaitanya is currently busy wrapping up his upcoming film in Gautham Menon’s direction. In this yet to be titled film, Chay will be seen as a police officer. Even before be completed the film, Chay is in talks for the Telugu remake of Malayalam smash hit, Premam.
To be directed by Chandoo Mondeti of Karthikeya fame, this official remake will be produced by senior producer Radhakrishna, who earlier produced the blockbuster hits, Julayi and S/O Satyamurthy. In the film, Chaitanya will romance three heroines and the makers are said to be in talks with the leading Bollywood actress Parineeti Chopra for one of the female leads.
Disha Patani, the young actress who is making her Telugu debut with Varun Tej’s Loafer, has been roped in for another female lead and the makers are on a lookout for the third female lead.
- Interview : NTR- I would love to do Rajamouli’s Mahabharata
- Bank robbery a key aspect in JLK
- Poll : What did you think of Mahanubhavudu’s trailer?
- Maruthi sets the bar high with Mahanubhavudu’s trailer
- Spyder clears its Tamil censor formalities
Articles that might interest you