Naga Chaitanya is currently shooting for Premam’s remake. Premam is a coming of age film where three love stories of a man in three different times of his youth will be explored. The third and final episode of the film is being shot these days and Chay will be sporting a cool moustache and a stubble to look his part of a late 20s young man.
After wrapping up the final part, Chay will take some time off to undergo a total transformation to look slim and much younger for the role of a teenage boy. Chay has already started working out rigorously and he is confident of pulling off this role effortlessly. Chay has long back completed the second episode in the film in which he will be seen as a college student.
Chandoo Mondeti is directing Premam and Shruti Haasan reprises Sai Pallavi’s role as Malar, while the Premam girls Anupama Parameswaran and Madonna Sebastian will be seen reenacting their roles from the Malayali original.
- Spyder to collect solid figures from premiere shows
- Miscreants Damage Property At Srikanth’s House
- Mahesh Babu Gets Busy With Spyder Promotions
- Bigg Boss Finalists Offered Another Reality Show?
- Poll : Which aspect of Spyder are you looking forward to?
Articles that might interest you