After the release of Premam and Saahasam Swaasaga Saagipo, Naga Chaitanya was supposed to team up with Indraganti Mohanakrishna for a film to be produced by Sai Korrapati. However, the film was put on hold and both Chay and Indraganti moved on to other projects.
In his latest interview to a popular media house, Indraganti revealed that his film with Chay is not shelved and that it will happen soon after they both finish their immediate projects. Indraganti further said he couldn’t narrate a story that excited Chay and thus they mutually decided to work on a different script later.
Currently, Chay is working on Kalyan Krishna and Krishna Marimuthu’s projects, while Indraganti is busy directing a comic caper featuring Sesh Adivi, Srinivas Avasarala and Vennela Kishore.
- Miss India Universe beauty’s special role in Gopichand’s next
- Who’s Going To Be Prabhas’ Jodi In Saaho?
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 23-04-2017
- British Actress Keeps Mum About Superstar’s Film
- Tamil star’s hit film set for a Telugu release
Articles that might interest you