The coming few months will be quite happening for Naga Chaitanya. The actor has two films, SSS and Premam, gearing up for their release within a gap of one month. After the release of these two movies, Chay will join hands with SCN director Kalyan Krishna for a romantic entertainer.
Recently, we reported that Chay may also team up with Nani’s Gentleman’s director Indraganti Mohanakrishna. According to the latest report, this film is almost confirmed and an official announcement will be made in a couple of weeks once everything falls into place for the project.
Indraganti reportedly penned a realistic romantic drama and Chay is quite thrilled with the film’s plot.
- Sai Pallavi Addresses Concerns About Her Skin
- All Eyes On ‘Anando Brahma’
- Fans enjoy being slapped by Balayya: Puri Jagannadh
- Sensational heroine to do a horror thriller?
- Manchu Manoj’s Next To be Dubbed In Tamil
Articles that might interest you