It’s well-known that Naga Chaitanya’s next film will be helmed by his Premam director Chandoo Mondeti. Titled Savyasachi, this film will go on floors on September 20th, on ANR’s birth anniversary.
This morning, Chay interacted with the media to promote Yuddham Sharanam, which is releasing tomorrow. During the interview, Chay revealed the interesting premise of Savyasachi. He said that the protagonist’s left hand acts on its own without being controlled by the mind. This rare medical condition is called Alien Hand Syndrome (AHS).
AHS is a disorder in which a person experiences his or her limbs acting on their own, without control over the actions. Incidentally, Savyasachi is India’s second film on AHS. Tamil film Peechankai, which released in June, 2017, is the first Indian film to address this interesting medical disorder.
- Bhaagmathie wraps up its censor
- Supreme Court Revokes Ban On Padmavat
- Kiara Advani confirmed for Ram Charan
- Jai Simha and Ranguala Raatnam’s latest Krishna collections
- Tholi Prema gets its audio release date