We have already reported that Kamal Haasan is busy shooting for a Telugu-Tamil bilingual thriller, ‘Cheekati Rajyam’. The first schedule has kick started in Hyderabad last month, and the unit has been shooting non-stop till today.
Some crucial scenes involving the principal cast and a few high-powered action sequences under the supervision of french stuntmen, have been shot in this schedule. With this, they have wrapped up the first schedule and the team will take a short break before commencing the second schedule in Chennai.
This movie also features Prakash Raj and Sampath in crucial roles. Trisha Krishnan is playing the female lead and young actress Madhu Shalini has been roped to play an important character. Kamal’s long time associate, Rajesh M Selva, is directing this film.
- Title confirmed for Vijay’s Mersal’s Telugu version
- Star anchor unavailable for NTR’s Bigg Boss
- Politician Makes Shocking Claims About Rajinikanth!
- Lavanya Refutes Rumours About Her Next Film
- DJ’s day 1 Ceded and Uttarandhra collections
Articles that might interest you