Kamal Haasan’s upcoming bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam,is creating a lot of noise off late. According to the latest update, the makers have decided to release the film on the 10th of November as a Diwali special.
Kamal Haasan is wrapping up films in no time and is making sure that he has a release for every six months. Trisha Krishnan is the female lead in the film which also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini and Sampath Raj in supporting roles.
- Baahubali 2 To Release In 70% Of Screens In India!
- Father opens up about star hero’s political entry
- Murugadoss’ next set for a Diwali release?
- Superstar Calls Off His Trip To Sri Lanka
- Flora Saini Eager To Act In Tollywood Again
Articles that might interest you