It is a known fact that Kamal Hasan is busy shooting for his upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam. This movie is touted to be inspired from a French movie in which the entire story takes place in one night.
The regular shooting of this film is going on at jet speed and the unit is making all possible efforts to wrap it up by the end of July. Currently, some crucial scenes involving the principal cast are being shot in Chennai. The first schedule was canned in Hyderabad for over a month.
This film also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini, Sampath Raj and few others in pivotal roles. Directed by Rajesh M Selva, Trisha Krishnan is female lead in this film.
- Vishnu’s next based on the infamous scam
- Yet another first from Team Baahubali
- Mister’s new single to be out tomorrow
- Film Employees Federation’s tough stance on Mumbai actresses
- Film stars protest for farmers in Delhi
Articles that might interest you