It is a known fact that Kamal Hasan is busy shooting for his upcoming Telugu-Tamil bilingual thriller, Cheekati Rajyam. This movie is touted to be inspired from a French movie in which the entire story takes place in one night.
The regular shooting of this film is going on at jet speed and the unit is making all possible efforts to wrap it up by the end of July. Currently, some crucial scenes involving the principal cast are being shot in Chennai. The first schedule was canned in Hyderabad for over a month.
This film also features Prakash Raj, Madhu Shalini, Sampath Raj and few others in pivotal roles. Directed by Rajesh M Selva, Trisha Krishnan is female lead in this film.
- Rakul Preet looking for more offers in Bollywood
- Catchy title song of Touch Chesi Choodu to be out soon
- Update on Saaho’s new schedule
- Ram Charan’s new look being finalized
- Poll : Which among these films will win the box office race?