Mani Ratnam’s upcoming film Cheliyaa is all set to hit the screens on April 7 and the buzz surrounding the film is sky-rocketing day-by-day. The film stars Karthi and Aditi Rao Hydari in lead roles and it narrates the relationship between an Air Force officer and a doctor.
Talking about the film, in a recent interview, Mani Ratnam said, “Cheliyaa is a classical drama and explores a very different aspect of life compared to Ok Bangaram, although both of them are love stories. The canvas in Cheliyaa is quite big and I am trying to narrate a story about how two people stick together or don’t when life throws a lot of challenges at them. Ok Bangaram was a very intimate love story, but Cheliyaa explores a different part of romance.”
The film’s music album has become a big hit and all eyes are on the film’s lead pair, who have been the talk of the town. Dil Raju is releasing the Telugu version. A R Rahman has scored the music.
- Nani’s Krishnarjuna Yudham set for a February release
- Anushka’s Bhagmathi to be out in December?
- Intense genre for Vijay-Murugadoss’ next
- Poll : Which aspect are you looking forward to in PSPK25?
- KRK blames Aamir Khan for his Twitter suspension