For the past couple of weeks, an issue has been causing a lot of bad blood between Telugu Associations and the Tamil Film Industry. A fight has erupted over Vadivelu’s ‘Jagajjala Baahubala Tenalirama’. Apparently, the film contains some scenes which are detrimental to the sentiments of Telugu people.
The Tamil Film Industry has rallied behind Vadivelu and they have condemned the fight put up by Telugu organisations. However, the Chennai High Court took a different view of the matter. The Court asked the makers of the film to remove all objectionable scenes before the release of the movie, thereby upholding the sentiments of Telugu people.
So far, the Tamil Film fraternity has not commented about the Court’s order.
- Buzz for Mental Madilo picking up
- Update on Manchu Vishnu’s next
- Bellamkonda’s new project’s first look gets a date
- Indian stars invited to join the Oscar Academy
- Chiru holidaying in the US
Articles that might interest you