For the past couple of weeks, an issue has been causing a lot of bad blood between Telugu Associations and the Tamil Film Industry. A fight has erupted over Vadivelu’s ‘Jagajjala Baahubala Tenalirama’. Apparently, the film contains some scenes which are detrimental to the sentiments of Telugu people.
The Tamil Film Industry has rallied behind Vadivelu and they have condemned the fight put up by Telugu organisations. However, the Chennai High Court took a different view of the matter. The Court asked the makers of the film to remove all objectionable scenes before the release of the movie, thereby upholding the sentiments of Telugu people.
So far, the Tamil Film fraternity has not commented about the Court’s order.
- Dull weekend for Tollywood
- Senior hero rules out joining Janasena
- A full fit Prabhas ready for Saaho’s Dubai schedule
- Rajinikanth behind Kaala’s sudden release
- Manchu Manoj’s cameo in star hero film