A huge set has been erected for the same and music composer Hip Hop Tamizha is believed to have scored a thumping number that will sway the fans in the theaters. Soon after wrapping up the song and this the film’s shooting, Charan will get into an extensive promotional campaign.
The film’s pre-production work has been going on simultaneously and the makers are confident about releasing the movie on December 2. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva and Allu Aravind and NV Prasad are jointly producing it.
- Mishap on Rajini’s Kaala’s sets kills a unit member
- Interview : Harish Shankar – I have a script ready for Pawan Kalyan
- Bellamkonda’s next sold for fancy price
- Allu Arjun’s special plan for overseas promotions
- Poll : How much will DJ collect on the first day?
Articles that might interest you