A huge set has been erected for the same and music composer Hip Hop Tamizha is believed to have scored a thumping number that will sway the fans in the theaters. Soon after wrapping up the song and this the film’s shooting, Charan will get into an extensive promotional campaign.
The film’s pre-production work has been going on simultaneously and the makers are confident about releasing the movie on December 2. Surender Reddy is directing Dhruva and Allu Aravind and NV Prasad are jointly producing it.
- Baahubali mania sweeps Nizam on day 2
- Mahesh Babu’s Spyder pushed to August?
- Baahubali 2’s day two AP/Telangana collections
- Manoj’s next wraps up its shoot
- Megastar Appreciates Baahubali’s Team
Articles that might interest you