After a long break, Megapowerstar Ram Charan is finally gearing up to shoot for his upcoming film in Sreenu Vaitla’s direction. Tentatively titled ‘Mera Naam Raju’, the film’s regular shoot will commence soon and Ram Charan has been preparing for his role quite seriously and has been working on his look for the last couple of months.
As per the latest buzz, Ram Charan will be playing a stuntman’s role in the film. The film is touted to be an exciting action thriller and Cherry has been developing a chiseled body to suit his character. Rakul Preet plays Ram Charan’s love interest while SS Thaman is the film’s music composer.
Kona Venkat and Gopi Mohan penned the story for this film which will be produced by DVV Dananyya.
- Rajamouli’s voice-over for his father’s film
- Poll : Will Naga Chaitanya click with the family audience?
- Noted writers for Kalyan Ram’s next
- Good openings expected for Rarandoi
- Top technician roped in for Spyder
Articles that might interest you