There’s absolutely no direct connection between Madhura Sreedhar’s upcoming film It’s My Love Story and popular writer Chetan Bhagat. Earlier today, the writer somehow spotted the poster of the film and he was pleasantly surprised to see that the lead pair in the film, Aravind Krishna and Nikitha Narayan, holding his third book ‘3 Mistakes of My Life’ and he tweeted, ‘This is a Telugu film poster. So what is this oversized book they r reading? :)’. It was a pleasant surprise for Madhura Sreedhar who’s a self-confessed fan of Chetan Bhagat.
The film is a love story between a Warangal boy who’s a computer game designer and Vizag girl who’s a fashion designer. MVK Reddy has produced the film and Sunil Kashyap has composed the music. The film is going to hit the screens on November 11.
- Married life is very good: Naga Chaitanya
- Ghazi Director Working On Yet Another Crazy Project
- Ram Charan Bonds Big Time With NTR Jr
- Nayanthara Stuns In A New Avatar
- Mental Madhilo Gets A Release In North India