Noted Indian writer Chetan Bhagat seems to have forged a good friendship with director Madhura Sreedhar. A few months ago, the author tweeted about Madhura Sreedhar’s last project ‘Its My Love Story’ and even came over to Hyderabad for the premiere of the film.
Today, Chetan Bhagat tweeted about Sreedhar’s upcoming film ‘Backbench Student’ . “Film poster of upcoming Telugu film “Backbench Student,” by Madhura Sreedhar. Hmm, which book is the hero reading? :)”, he tweeted. The poster shows hero Mahat Raghavendra with Chetan Bhagat’s book ‘What Young India Wants’.
Piaa Bajpai and Archana Kavi are the lead actresses in this movie and MVK Reddy is the producer. The movie’s shoot has been wrapped up and post production activities are currently on. Prasad G K is the cinematographer and Sunil Kashyap has composed the music.
- Take away my National Award if you aren’t happy: Akshay Kumar
- Reputed channel bags Jai Lava Kusa’s satellite rights?
- Indians are lucky: Kamal on Dadasaheb for K Viswanath
- Give dignified roles to your heroines: Jyo’s request to filmmakers
- Revolutionary poet turns lyricist for a Telugu film
Articles that might interest you