In a sad development, child actor Narla Teja’s body has been found today in Rishikesh at the Sai ghat. Teja was washed away a few days ago while trying to take a dip in the river Ganga and a frantic search was on to find him. Teja’s family is in a state of shock after receiving the news.
Teja is the son of cinematographer N Sridhar. He appeared in ‘Murari’ as a child actor. The body has been handed over to the authorities for post-mortem and is expected to reach Hyderabad tomorrow.
123telugu.com is deeply saddened by this development and extends its condolences to the family.
- Former star heroine to be paired opposite Rajinikanth?
- Saamy²’s Telugu motion poster is a mass treat for Vikram’s fans
- Sterlite Protests Rock Tamil Nadu; Case Filed Against Kamal Haasan
- Samantha’s U Turn Remake Progressing Briskly
- Star kids are always under constant pressure- Ram Charan