In a sad development, child actor Narla Teja’s body has been found today in Rishikesh at the Sai ghat. Teja was washed away a few days ago while trying to take a dip in the river Ganga and a frantic search was on to find him. Teja’s family is in a state of shock after receiving the news.
Teja is the son of cinematographer N Sridhar. He appeared in ‘Murari’ as a child actor. The body has been handed over to the authorities for post-mortem and is expected to reach Hyderabad tomorrow.
123telugu.com is deeply saddened by this development and extends its condolences to the family.
- Katamarayudu inching closer towards million dollar club
- Good news for MM Keeravani fans
- Whopping price for Baahubali 2’s live telecast rights
- Versatile artiste’s brush with legendary Hollywood filmmaker
- MM Keeravaani Hints At Retirement!
Articles that might interest you