In a sad development, child actor Narla Teja’s body has been found today in Rishikesh at the Sai ghat. Teja was washed away a few days ago while trying to take a dip in the river Ganga and a frantic search was on to find him. Teja’s family is in a state of shock after receiving the news.
Teja is the son of cinematographer N Sridhar. He appeared in ‘Murari’ as a child actor. The body has been handed over to the authorities for post-mortem and is expected to reach Hyderabad tomorrow.
123telugu.com is deeply saddened by this development and extends its condolences to the family.
- Chiru 151 gets an official title?
- NRNM’s first-week collections
- Positive word of mouth helps Anando Brahma
- Kamal Haasan Mocks AIADMK Merger
- Sanjay Dutt to produce Prasthanam’s Hindi remake
Articles that might interest you