Prasanth Varma who created a sensation with the ‘Silent Melody’ short film is going to coming out with his next creation. This short film, which will mark the debut of Teja Sajja as the lead, is getting ready to be released this Friday.
Teja Sajja was once a child actor who is known for his roles in films such as Yuvaraju, Tagore and Indira. The short film, titled Dialouge in the Dark, is being hailed as India’s first virtual audio film. The film also stars another famous Youtube star, Chandini Chowdary.
Going into details, Prasanth Varma said that even though he doesn’t want to reveal details about the concept of virtual audio, he did reveal that it will come as a big surprise to the audience.
- Charan’s name and role in RC11 revealed
- Rakul as Bramarambha to win the hearts of her fans
- Writers are my best friends in the industry: Keeravani
- DSP appreciates Vaisakham’s songs
- Pawan’s Janasena gets a new admirer in Gaddar
Articles that might interest you