We have seen many child artists turning heroes in recent times. The latest one to join this list is Naga Anvesh. This young artist is the son of Krishna Reddy, who produced the hit film Sindhura Puvvu.
Anvesh had acted as a child artist in the Venkatesh starrer ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ and is now making his hero debut with a new film titled ‘Vinavayya Ramayya’. The trailer of this film which was launched yesterday looks breezy and showcases the lead pair in a simple yet attractive way.
This romantic entertainer is helmed by ‘Chirunavutho’ fame G. Ramprasad. Anup Rubens scores music while ace cinematographer Rasool Ellore handles the camera.
- Poll : Which of these films are you eagerly waiting for?
- Arjun Reddy’s director begins work on his next
- Allu Aravind reveals the idea behind V4 Movies banner
- Mahesh to host a special show for Spyder
- JLK to open in record number of screens
Articles that might interest you