We have seen many child artists turning heroes in recent times, and the latest one to join this list is Naga Anvesh. This young artist is the son of Krishna Reddy, who produced the hit film Sindhura Puvvu. Anvesh had acted in the Venkatesh starrer ‘Intlo Illalu Vantintlo Priyuralu’ and is now making his hero debut with a new film titled ‘Vinavayya Ramayya’.
This film will be launched grandly tomorrow at Ramanaidu Studios and some bigwigs will be attending this event. This romantic entertainer will be helmed by ‘Chirunavutho’ fame G. Ramprasad. Anup Rubens scores music while ace cinematographer Rasool Ellore handles the camera.
- Suspense on NBK101 to be revealed shortly?
- Poll: Will Sai Dharam Tej score a much-needed hit with Winner?
- Pawan content with Katamarayudu
- Trisha bags much-awaited sequel
- Interview : Miya George – Political drama in Yaman attracted me a lot
Articles that might interest you