Director Sai Kiran Adivi of Vinayakudu and Kerintha fame is all set to commence his next film from February. Interestingly titled Chilipi Deyyam, the film is an out and out comedy entertainer. The director has roped in his brother Adivi Sesh and Parvateesam, who played the hilarious Nookaraju character in Kerintha.
Apparently, Sai Kiran is also planning to cast Sukriti, the young lady who was appreciated for her confident debut in Kerintha, as the female lead. The casting process will be completed in a week’s time. Sai Kiran will produce this film, apart from directing it.
- Vijay’s Adirindhi postponed again
- Raja The Great’s latest US collections
- PEMPAK scheduled for November release
- Raja The Great’s day one AP/TS collections
- Nani-Sai Pallavi’s MCA to be wrapped up by Nov 1st week