Director Sai Kiran Adivi of Vinayakudu and Kerintha fame is all set to commence his next film from February. Interestingly titled Chilipi Deyyam, the film is an out and out comedy entertainer. The director has roped in his brother Adivi Sesh and Parvateesam, who played the hilarious Nookaraju character in Kerintha.
Apparently, Sai Kiran is also planning to cast Sukriti, the young lady who was appreciated for her confident debut in Kerintha, as the female lead. The casting process will be completed in a week’s time. Sai Kiran will produce this film, apart from directing it.
- Rajinikanth’s much needed clarification on alliance with BJP
- Raashi To Team Up With Vishal?
- Top Actress Approached For NTR Biopic?
- Needi Naadi Oke Katha is an important film: Shekhar Kammula
- Gautham Menon Opens Up About Dhruva Nachathiram