Chinmayi Ghatrazu, who was last seen in Praveen Sattaru’s LBW (Life Before Wedding), has finally bagged her second project. She’ll soon be seen in B Jaya’s Lovely, which has Aadi and Sanvi in lead roles. Chinmayi is pairing up with Vennela Kishore in this romantic entertainer. In LBW, Chimanyi played a bubbly role and she was praised for her performance; however, she didn’t sign any other film after that. Let’s see if Lovely gives the much needed push to her career. The film is currently being shot in Chalakudy, Kerala and this schedule will go on till January 12. After this, three more songs will be shot in foreign locations. Rajendra Prasad is playing an important role in this film. B Jaya is directing the film and BA Raju is producing it. Lovely is expected to hit the screens in mid-February.
- Interesting update on Ram Charan-Boyapati’s film
- Rajamouli Reveals The Film That Influenced Him The Most
- Slight changes in Saaho’s shoot schedule
- Jai Simha’s teaser to be out soon
- Update on Bellamkonda Sai’s Saakshyam