As the buzz for India’s biggest motion picture is getting intensified, the entire team of Baahubali is busy promoting the movie in different parts of the country. This movie is slated for a grand release worldwide on the 10th of this month.
Speaking to a popular media house, the film’s director, SS Rajamouli, revealed that he received calls from Megastar Chiranjeevi and NTR after the release of the trailer. He said that both of them praised him for his dedication in churning out this visual spectacle.
He also revealed that Ram Charan has personally contacted him to applaud the efforts put up to make this magnum opus.
- Kamal Haasan To Host Big Boss in Tamil
- Telangana government obliges Baahubali producers’ request
- Popular cinematographer’s directorial debut with Naga Shaurya
- Janatha Garage date for Jai Lava Kusa?
- RGV Teases Rajamouli Again!
Articles that might interest you