As the buzz for India’s biggest motion picture is getting intensified, the entire team of Baahubali is busy promoting the movie in different parts of the country. This movie is slated for a grand release worldwide on the 10th of this month.
Speaking to a popular media house, the film’s director, SS Rajamouli, revealed that he received calls from Megastar Chiranjeevi and NTR after the release of the trailer. He said that both of them praised him for his dedication in churning out this visual spectacle.
He also revealed that Ram Charan has personally contacted him to applaud the efforts put up to make this magnum opus.
- RGV announc details of his film with Nag
- I have a terrible success rate: Ram
- Raj Tharun’s next to be launched next week
- Vijay’s Mersal Enters Rs 100 Crores Club!
- Pellichoopulu’s Hindi Remake Set In Gujarat