As the buzz for India’s biggest motion picture is getting intensified, the entire team of Baahubali is busy promoting the movie in different parts of the country. This movie is slated for a grand release worldwide on the 10th of this month.
Speaking to a popular media house, the film’s director, SS Rajamouli, revealed that he received calls from Megastar Chiranjeevi and NTR after the release of the trailer. He said that both of them praised him for his dedication in churning out this visual spectacle.
He also revealed that Ram Charan has personally contacted him to applaud the efforts put up to make this magnum opus.
- NRNM, JJN’s latest Krishna collections
- Pawan makes personal visit to Chiru on his bday
- Poll : Did Vijay Devarakonda go overboard with his speech?
- Interview : A R Murugadoss – No one can match Mahesh’s dedication levels
- Nayan’s character to be quite emotional in NBK102
Articles that might interest you