Megastar Chiranjeevi and Power Star Pawan Kalyan will be attending the muhurtham ceremony of Varun Tej’s debut movie tomorrow. Varun Tej is Nagababu’s son and this handsome hero has been waiting to make his debut since a long time.
Srikanth Addala of SVSC fame will be directing this romantic entertainer and the story will be based in the Godavari area. Tagore Madhu and Nallamalupu Bujji will be producing the film on Leo Entertainments banner.
This event will bring cheer to Mega fans as they will get to see Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan together. The event is going to be be shown as a live feed on MAA Tv.
- NTR-Trivikram gear up to achieve the impossible
- Ram-Praveen Sattaru’s action thriller to be shot in Europe
- Bollywood actress learns Malayalam for Shakeela biopic
- Bhagyashree To Learn Telugu For ‘2 States’ Remake
- Suriya, Karthi Set The Right Example For Other Stars