Akkineni Nagarjuna has been winning praise from all quarters for his handling of the TV show Mee Lo Evaru Koteeswarudu. Nagarjuna’s charm and grace have made the show a huge hit in Telugu TV and the first season has ended.
Nagarjuna’s performance has found a new fan and that is none other than Chiranjeevi. Megastar Chiru was the guest for the final episode of the show and he heartily appreciated Nagarjuna for doing a fine job.
“This is a very nice program where people are being given a chance to overcome their monetary difficulties”, said Chiranjeevi. The show will be back again next year with Nagarjuna. Viewers were disappointed slightly when Chiranjeevi did not play the game.
- Andhhagadu’s teaser to be out today
- Pawan-Trivikram film’s new schedule from today
- Huge demand for Baahubali tickets
- Complaint against permission for Baahubali’s extra shows
- Speculations rife on Chiru151’s launch
Articles that might interest you