Akkineni Nagarjuna has been winning praise from all quarters for his handling of the TV show Mee Lo Evaru Koteeswarudu. Nagarjuna’s charm and grace have made the show a huge hit in Telugu TV and the first season has ended.
Nagarjuna’s performance has found a new fan and that is none other than Chiranjeevi. Megastar Chiru was the guest for the final episode of the show and he heartily appreciated Nagarjuna for doing a fine job.
“This is a very nice program where people are being given a chance to overcome their monetary difficulties”, said Chiranjeevi. The show will be back again next year with Nagarjuna. Viewers were disappointed slightly when Chiranjeevi did not play the game.
- Leading Malayalam director to make his Bollywood debut
- Update on Surya-Selvaraghavan film
- Awe enters half-a-million dollar club, Eyes $1M next
- Savithri and I have many things in common: Keerthy Suresh
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 18-02-2018