Akkineni Nagarjuna has been winning praise from all quarters for his handling of the TV show Mee Lo Evaru Koteeswarudu. Nagarjuna’s charm and grace have made the show a huge hit in Telugu TV and the first season has ended.
Nagarjuna’s performance has found a new fan and that is none other than Chiranjeevi. Megastar Chiru was the guest for the final episode of the show and he heartily appreciated Nagarjuna for doing a fine job.
“This is a very nice program where people are being given a chance to overcome their monetary difficulties”, said Chiranjeevi. The show will be back again next year with Nagarjuna. Viewers were disappointed slightly when Chiranjeevi did not play the game.
- Actress’ shocking revelations on sexual harassment and director’s death
- KTR appreciates Katamarayudu
- Mahesh Babu’s special gesture for his personal trainer
- Cyber Crime cops act on Katamarayudu pirated links
- Baahubali’s Manohari To Shake A Leg With Varun Tej
Articles that might interest you