According to the latest reports being heard, Megastar Chiranjeevi is preparing for a very intimate and rather private launch for his 150th movie on the 29th. But as a token of his appreciation for all the distributors who have stood by him in his career, he is said to be inviting some of his closest distributors who have done business for his films over the years.
This movie will be directed by Vinayak and it will be a remake of the Tamil film ‘Kathi’. Ram Charan will be producing the movie and Devi Sri Prasad will be composing the tunes. This movie is a matter of prestige for Chiranjeevi and his fans and they will be taking it very seriously indeed.
The film is expected to release for Sankranthi 2017.
- Prabhas to work on perfecting his Hindi skills?
- Interview : Pleaded Kalyan to cast me in Rarandoi – Rakul Preet
- Second single from Ami Thumi to be out soon
- Bhale Manchi Roju’s makers back with an interesting film
- Poll : Will Dangal overtake Baahubali2 and emerge as Highest grosser ?
Articles that might interest you