According to the latest reports being heard, Megastar Chiranjeevi is preparing for a very intimate and rather private launch for his 150th movie on the 29th. But as a token of his appreciation for all the distributors who have stood by him in his career, he is said to be inviting some of his closest distributors who have done business for his films over the years.
This movie will be directed by Vinayak and it will be a remake of the Tamil film ‘Kathi’. Ram Charan will be producing the movie and Devi Sri Prasad will be composing the tunes. This movie is a matter of prestige for Chiranjeevi and his fans and they will be taking it very seriously indeed.
The film is expected to release for Sankranthi 2017.
- Special guest for MAA 25th anniversary celebrations
- Complaint against Tamil star actress
- Indrasena completes censor ready for release
- Poll : Which among these is the best actor-director jodi?
- Ravi Teja fighting it out for Touch Chesi Chudu