According to the latest reports being heard, Megastar Chiranjeevi is preparing for a very intimate and rather private launch for his 150th movie on the 29th. But as a token of his appreciation for all the distributors who have stood by him in his career, he is said to be inviting some of his closest distributors who have done business for his films over the years.
This movie will be directed by Vinayak and it will be a remake of the Tamil film ‘Kathi’. Ram Charan will be producing the movie and Devi Sri Prasad will be composing the tunes. This movie is a matter of prestige for Chiranjeevi and his fans and they will be taking it very seriously indeed.
The film is expected to release for Sankranthi 2017.
- Anjali’s Next Is A 3D Horror Film
- Ram Thrilled About His Trip To Spain
- Young actress roped in for Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake?
- Mahanati’s dream run continues in Nizam
- Fresh speculations on Koratala Siva’s next