According to the ongoing buzz, Megastar Chiranjeevi’s much anticipated comeback film has been titled Kathilantodu. Apparently, Chiru himself announced the title during an interaction with his fans this morning. Chiru also confirmed that VV Vinayak will direct the film.
With the official news coming from the hero’s mouth, Mega fans are a thrilled lot. Chiru’s comeback film will be an official remake of the super hit Tamil film, Kaththi, that starred Vijay. Kathilantodu will commence soon after Chiru undergoes a surgery on his shoulder.
Ram Charan and Lyca Productions will produce this film jointly. Pre-production work is in full swing and the makers have been on a hunt for a heroine who will play Chiru’s love interest.
- Rejected 30 scripts before okaying Mental Madhilo: Raj Kandukuri
- Megha Akash Signs A Tamil Film
- Shriya Saran To Spring A Surprise In Her Next
- Simbu Lands In Big Trouble, Again!
- Padmavati Insured For Rs 140 Crores!